Have you ever wanted to be the champion of your golf club/Centre, well now is your chance… It’s time to put all your dedicated practice to the test in the inaugural Metro Open powered by Inrange in the month of November.
It’s 4 weeks on 4 different courses from around the World. Each week you need to post your best score (6 holes) and go as low as you can. Your final score at the end of the month will be the cumulative score over the 4 weeks. Remember, it’s the course in tournament mode that you are looking out for and your score will be on the leaderboard to see.
It’s very important that you don’t miss a week/round because If you do you will get a score of +5 for that week/round that you missed!
There will be category handicap winners but the overall winner who will be crowned the Metro Open champion is the overall lowest score, so this person could come from any category.
Weeks of play:
- Week 1: 1 – 5 Nov (Wentworth)
- Week 2: 6 – 12 Nov (Valderrama)
- Week 3: 13 – 19 Nov (Royal Lytham)
- Week 4: 20 – 26 Nov (Coeur d’Alene)
How to enter:
- Purchase your bucket at reception before you start.
- Log into Inrange, select courses and play the course in tournament mode each week.
Multiple prizes up for grabs:
- £100 Range Credit
- Tickets to Rugby Match
1ST Place in each category:
- £50 Range credit
- Adidas/Inrange co-branded cap
6 x Handicap category winners
- Pro (6 or lower)
- Challenger (6.1 – 12)
- Avid (12.1 – 20)
- Casual (20.1 – 30)
- Social (30.1+)
- Top ranked female
T’s & C’s
- If you miss a round you get a score of +5.
- You have to have an Inrange handicap
- There is not a set time of day to compete, but you must play your round during the allotted week. Your best score will be the one that counts. You can play as many times as you like each week/round.